How to Manage Views
The Fault, Reporting, Network Map and Statistics page allows you to create, display, modify and delete the respective views.
The screenshots used in the procedure may vary from the actual user interface depending on the type of the view.
To create a new view:
- Click New View, this creates a new, unnamed view and resets the time specification to the current time.
- Create and apply filters or make the necessary changes.
- Click Save As.
- In the Save View dialog box enter a name for your view.
To open and modify an existing view:
- Click Open.
- In the Open View dialog box, select a report view from the drop-down list.
- Click Open. The event view opens.
- Make the necessary modification as required.
To delete a view, open the view and click the delete icon.