How to View HDX Reports
HDX report provides detailed HDX data per site. The data for each site is shown in two views.
This view shows the following data for a site:
- QoE Index - The QoE is a numeric value between 0 – 100, the higher the value the better the user experience.
- Users – The number of active users on the site.
- TCP Flows - The number of active HDX sessions on the site that use TCP protocol.
- UDP Flows – The number of active HDX sessions on the site that use UDP protocols.
- Sessions – The total number of active HDX sessions on the site, this includes both SSI and MSI sessions.
You can clik on individual site to view details about all the variables affecting QoE. Each pair of row shows the QoE factors for data calculated at local and remote sides for a given virtual path.
Latency, jitter and packet drop variables affecting QoE are effective numbers that SD-WAN appliance is measuring. For example, there could be larger percent of packet drop in the network, since SD-WAN corrects the packet drops through its own protocol, the effective packet loss seen by the application would be much lesser, hence improves the QoE for HDX applications. Similarly, latency improvement through packet duplication also improves the QoE for HDX applications. In other words, SD-WAN improves the QoE for HDX traffic by improving the factors those affect the QoE.. For more information see, Application QoE.
To view HDX Reports:
In SD-WAN Center, navigate to Reporting > HDX, and in the timeline control select a period.
For more information about using the timeline control, see How to Use Timeline Controls.