Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN 4100 WANOP are 2U appliances. Each model has two 6-core processors for a total of 12 physical cores (24 cores with hyper-threading), and 48 gigabytes (GB) of memory. The Citrix SD-WAN 4100 WANOP has a bandwidth of 310Mbps, 500Mbps, and 1Gbps, respectively.
The following figure shows the front panel of the Citrix SD-WAN 4100 appliance.
Figure 1. Citrix SD-WAN 4100, front panel
The Citrix SD-WAN 4100 WANOP appliances have the following ports:
- 10/100Base-T copper Ethernet Port (RJ45), also called LOM port. You can use this port to remotely monitor and manage the appliance independently of the appliance's software.
- RS232 serial console port.
- Network Ports
1x 2-port 10/1G Bypass
1x 4-port 1G Bypass
1x 4-port 10G/1G
1x 2-port 10G (Hidden)
The following figure shows the back panel of the Citrix SD-WAN 4100 WANOP appliance.
Figure 2. Citrix SD-WAN 4100 WANOP back panel
The following components are visible on the back panel of the Citrix SD-WAN 4100 WANOP appliance:
- Four 800 GB removable solid-state drives, which store the appliance's compression history.
- Two 1 TB removable hard disk drives.
- Power switch, which turns off power to the appliance, just as if you were to unplug the power supply. Press the switch for five seconds to turn off the power.
- Disable alarm button. This button is functional only when the appliance has two power supplies. Press this button to stop the power alarm from sounding when you have plugged the appliance into only one power outlet or when one power supply is malfunctioning and you want to continue operating the appliance until it is repaired.
- Two power supplies (either AC or DC). providing full hot swap redundancy.