Citrix SD-WAN 5100 WANOP is a 2U appliance. Each model has 10-core processor with 2.80GHz and 128 gigabytes (GB) of memory. The Citrix SD-WAN 5100 WANOP appliance has a bandwidth of 2Gbps.
The following figure shows the front panel of the Citrix SD-WAN 5100 WANOP appliance.
Figure 1. Citrix SD-WAN 5100 WANOP, front panel
The Citrix SD-WAN 5100 WANOP appliance has the following ports:
- 10/100Base-T copper Ethernet Port (RJ45), also called LOM port. You can use this port to remotely monitor and manage the appliance independently of the appliance's software.
- RS232 serial console port.
- Ethernet ports:
- Two 2-port 10/1G bypass, One 4-port 10G/1G, One 2-port 10G.
These ports are used to connect directly to the appliance for system administration functions.
The following figure shows the back panel of the Citrix SD-WAN 5100 WANOP appliance.
Figure 2. Citrix SD-WAN 5100 WANOP, back panel
The following components are visible on the back panel of the Citrix SD-WAN 5100 WANOP appliance:
- Six 800 GB removable solid-state drives, which store the appliance's compression history.
- Power switch, which turns off power to the appliance, just as if you were to unplug the power supply. Press the switch for five seconds to turn off the power.
- Two 1 TB removable hard disk drive.
- Disable alarm button. This button is functional only when the appliance has two power supplies. Press this button to stop the power alarm from sounding when you have plugged the appliance into only one power outlet or when one power supply is malfunctioning and you want to continue operating the appliance until it is repaired.
- Two power supplies (either AC or DC). providing full hot swap redundancy. Each power supply has an LED indicating its status.