Citrix SD-WAN 5000 are 2U appliances. Each model has two 6-core processors for a total of 12 physical cores (24 cores with hyper-threading), and 96 gigabytes (GB) of memory. The Citrix SD-WAN 5000 have a bandwidth of 1.5Gbps and 2Gbps respectively.
The following figure shows the front panel of the Citrix SD-WAN 5000 appliance.
Figure 1. Citrix SD-WAN 5000, front panel
The Citrix SD-WAN 5000 appliance has the following ports:
The following figure shows the back panel of the Citrix SD-WAN 5000 appliance.
Figure 2. Citrix SD-WAN 5000, back panel
The following components are visible on the back panel of the Citrix SD-WAN 5000 appliance:
- Six 600 GB removable solid-state drives, which store the appliance's compression history. The 256 GB solid-state drive next to the power supplies store the appliance's software.
- USB port (reserved for a future release).
- Power switch, which turns off power to the appliance, just as if you were to unplug the power supply. Press the switch for five seconds to turn off the power.
- A 1 TB removable hard disk drive.
- Disable alarm button. This button is functional only when the appliance has two power supplies. Press this button to stop the power alarm from sounding when you have plugged the appliance into only one power outlet or when one power supply is malfunctioning and you want to continue operating the appliance until it is repaired.
- Dual power supplies (either AC or DC), each rated at 650 watts, 100-240 volts.