The Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN 2000 EE platform is a 1U appliance with one quad-core processor and 24 gigabytes (GB) of memory.
The following figure shows the front panel of the SD-WAN 2000 EE appliance.
Figure 1. Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN 2000 EE appliance, front panel
SD-WAN 2000 EE appliance has the following ports:
The following figure shows the back panel of the SD-WAN 2000 EE appliance.
Figure 2. Citrix SD-WAN 2000 EE appliance, back panel
The following components are visible on the back panel of the SD-WAN 2000 EE appliance:
- 600 GB removable solid-state drive, which stores the appliance's software and user data, and 1 TB hard disk drive.
- Power switch, which switches power to the appliance on or off. Press the switch for five seconds to switch off the power.
- USB port (reserved for a future release).
- Non-maskable interrupt (NMI) button, for use at the request of Technical Support to produce a core dump. You must use a pen, pencil, or other pointed object to press this red button, which is recessed to prevent unintentional activation.
- Single power supply, rated at 300 watts, 100-240 volts.