- Deploying NetScaler Gateway in a Double-Hop DMZ
- How a Double-Hop Deployment Works
- Communication Flow in a Double-Hop DMZ Deployment
- Preparing for a Double-Hop DMZ Deployment
- Installing and Configuring Netscaler Gateway in a Double-Hop DMZ
To understand the configuration issues involved in a double-hop DMZ deployment, you should have a basic understanding of how the various NetScaler Gateway and XenApp components in a double-hop DMZ deployment communicate to support a user connection. The connection process for StoreFront and the Web Interface is the same.
Although the user connection process occurs in one continuous flow, the steps are detailed in the four following topics:
The following figure shows the steps that occur in the user connection process to either StoreFront or the Web Interface. In the secure network, computers running XenApp are also running the Secure Ticket Authority (STA), XML Service, and published applications.