The Citrix NetScaler T1120 appliance is a 2U appliance, with a dual-core processor and 128 memory.
The following figure shows the front panel of the T1120 appliance.
Figure 1. Citrix NetScaler T1120 appliance front panel
The T1120 appliance has the following ports:
- Four 40G QSFP+ ports
- 16 10GBASE-X SFP+ ports
- Two 10/100/1000BASE-T, RJ45 ports
- One 10/100BASE-T RJ-45 LOM port
The following figure shows the back panel of the T1120 appliance.
Figure 2. Citrix NetScaler T1120 back panel
The following components are visible on the back panel of the T1120 appliance:
- 240 GB removable solid-state drive that is used to store the NetScaler software.
- Power switch, which turns off power to the appliance, just as if you were to unplug the power supply. Press the switch for less than two seconds to turn off the power.
- Disable alarm button. This button is functional only when the appliance has two power supplies. Press this button to stop the power alarm from sounding when you have plugged the appliance into only one power outlet or when one power supply is malfunctioning and you want to continue operating the appliance until it is repaired.
- Two power supplies, each rated at 1000 watts, 100-240 volts. Each power supply has an LED that indicates the status of the power supply.
For information about installing the rails, rack mounting the hardware, and connecting the cables, see "Installing the Hardware."
For information about performing initial configuration of your appliance, see "Initial Configuration."