Configuration for files resource.
Specify one of the following modes of synchronization.
* all - Synchronize files related to system configuration, Access Gateway bookmarks, SSL certificates, SSL CRL lists, HTML injection scripts, and Application Firewall XML objects.
* bookmarks - Synchronize all Access Gateway bookmarks.
* ssl - Synchronize all certificates, keys, and CRLs for the SSL feature.
* htmlinjection. Synchronize all scripts configured for the HTML injection feature.
* imports. Synchronize all XML objects (for example, WSDLs, schemas, error pages) configured for the application firewall.
* misc - Synchronize all license files and the rc.conf file.
* all_plus_misc - Synchronize files related to system configuration, Access Gateway bookmarks, SSL certificates, SSL CRL lists, HTML injection scripts, application firewall XML objects, licenses, and the rc.conf file.
Possible values = all, bookmarks, ssl, htmlinjection, imports, misc, dns, krb, all_plus_misc, all_minus_misc
Some options that you can use for each operations:
Getting warnings in response: NITRO allows you to get warnings in an operation by specifying the "warning" query parameter as "yes". For example, to get warnings while connecting to the NetScaler appliance, the URL is as follows:
If any, the warnings are displayed in the response payload with the HTTP code "209 X-NITRO-WARNING".
Authenticated access for individual NITRO operations: NITRO allows you to logon to the NetScaler appliance to perform individual operations. You can use this option instead of creating a NITRO session (using the login object) and then using that session to perform all operations,
To do this, you must specify the username and password in the request header of the NITRO request as follows:
Note: In such cases, make sure that the request header DOES not include the following:
HTTP Method: POST
HTTP Status Code on Success: 200 OK
HTTP Status Code on Failure: 4xx <string> (for general HTTP errors) or 5xx <string> (for NetScaler-specific errors). The response payload provides details of the error