Get started with Citrix App Delivery and Security service – Citrix Managed
This document walks you through the onboarding and setting up Citrix App Delivery and Security Service – Citrix Managed for the first time. Perform the following steps to get started.
Sign up for Citrix Cloud
Create a Citrix Cloud company account or join an existing one that someone else in your company has created. For detailed instructions, see Sign up for Citrix Cloud.
Request the Citrix App Delivery and Security entitlement
After you log on to Citrix Cloud, do the following:
Go to the Available Services section.
On the App Delivery and Security tile, click Manage. The tile moves to the My Services section.
- Click Manage.
- Citrix App Delivery and Security service is available in two editions:
- Citrix App Delivery and Security Service – Citrix Managed
- Citrix App Delivery and Security Service – Self Managed
Click Request Trial on one of the editions.
Click Continue Trial.
- Select from one of the following options. For more information, see Deliver an application.
- Deliver an Application: Specify the services that represent your origin application servers, and endpoints that users use to access the application.
- Deliver a Multi-Site Application: You can deploy your apps across multiple locations to improve application performance and availability, reduce latency, and optimize user experience.