The following issues are fixed in recent releases.
Fixed in 4.14
- Networking issue when publishing images with Office 365 Session User layers: When publishing images that include Office 365 Session User layers, early registry virtualization no longer causes layered images published with Office 365 Session User layers to lose their network connections. (UNI-69309)
- Importing layers no longer requires Write permissions on the source file share: (UNI-69211)
- The type command issued in a Command window now displays the correct file contents: (UNI-68786)
- More detailed error messages are returned when a connector configuration page cannot communicate with the Citrix App Layering agent: The error messages now include more detailed information for unreachable or invalid hosts and timeouts. (UNI-67677)
- The image template Audit history now includes the Elastic Layering mode when the User layer is set to Office 365 Session: This information was missing in the previous audit history. (UNI-68739)
- User layer custom notification messages now take precedence over the default messages: (UNI-69087)
Fixed in 4.13
- Increased stability when upgrading Windows versions with User layers: For end users who are assigned User layers, there was a possibility of executing out-of-date files from the previous version of Windows. Now these files are cleaned up after a Windows version upgrade. (UNI-68820)
- MMC snapins work correctly with vSphere connector caching: When using vSphere connector caching for an App layer, MMC snapins no longer fail to launch. (UNI-68565)
- Improved App-V compatibility: Multiple fixes are included in this release to improve App-V compatibility with App Layering. (UNI-68277, UNI-68753)
- Azure connector added retries when importing an OS image into an OS layer: Due to throttling on Azure, depending on the type of disk configured by the end user, some OS layer import operations were failing with a ‘server is busy’ type error. Now the connector has a retry mechanism to import the OS. The connector uses fewer threads, and it now retries the import several times. (UNI-67030)
- vSphere connector can edit layers when datastore name has international characters: International characters are now allowed when editing layers that use a vSphere connector. (UNI-66983)
Fixed in 4.12
- DHCP service does not start on published image: Windows registry permissions are now transferred correctly when publishing images where the target registry key already existed. (UNI-67359)
- Connector configuration page displays stale information: With latest versions of IE on Windows 10, recently made changes to connector configuration are now displayed correctly, even though they were saved. (UNI-67341)
- Saving Powerpoint files in a Dropbox folder caused errors: When the file size of a Powerpoint presentation gets smaller before saving it, users no longer receive an error if the destination is a Dropbox folder. (UNI-66923)
Fixed in 4.11
Windows 10 Store apps: Windows Store apps now work as expected and no longer need to be removed.
Skype layer assigned as Elastic layer: Users no longer receive the following alert when starting an elastically assigned Skype layer for the first time: “The Installer has insufficient privileges to modify this file: URL”. If the user clicks Ignore, Skype opens as expected. (UNI-52164)
Fixed in 4.10
- Network adapter icon: A red “X” network adapter icon indicates that there’s an issue even when the network is functional. You can ignore the red ‘X.’ (UNI-53443).