Citrix Files for Outlook
Citrix Files for Outlook allows you to bypass file size restrictions and add security to your attachments or emails by sending them through Citrix Files. You can provide a secure file upload request for co-workers, customers, and partners directly in your email.
Be notified whenever someone accesses a file or sends you a file so you are always aware of what is going and can take action. You can also set different security and access levels on a file-by-file basis for greater control.
Download Citrix Files for Outlook here.
What’s new in 6.2
Improved error messaging
Error messaging is improved when storage limit is exceeded. To bypass the error message, users need to delete unneeded items from their account and try again.
Add-in Express updates
Citrix Files for Outlook has been updated to Add-in Express for Office v. 9.1 to improve performance.
Fixed issues in 6.2
- Items might fail to attach if the email is saved as a draft. [SFOLP-984]
- The Custom Settings dialog might appear at the bottom of the screen. [SFOLP-990]
- The Citrix Attachments banner might appear outside of an email window. [SFOLP-1006]
- Special characters might not be allowed in email addresses. [SFOLP-1014]
- When using the per-machine install option, a “Browser out of date” prompt might appear after entering a subdomain. [SFOLP-1018]
Known issues in 6.2
No new issues have been observed in this release.
- Windows 7 or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 or later
Microsoft Outlook version requirements
- Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Office 365 plans that include full, installed Office applications.
The local version of the plug-in is not compatible with Microsoft Outlook Express, Outlook for Mac or web-based Outlook.
Content Collaboration requirements
- User must be an Employee user on the account.