Citrix ADC MPX 5550 and MPX 5650
The the Citrix ADC models MPX 5550 and MPX 5650 are 1U appliances. Each model has one quad-core processor and 8 GB of memory.
The following figure shows the front panel of the MPX 5550/5650 appliance.
Figure 1. Citrix ADC MPX 5550/5650, front panel
Depending on the model, the appliance has the following ports:
- RS232 serial console port.
- Two 10/100/1000Base-T copper Ethernet management ports (RJ45), numbered 0/1 and 0/2 from left to right. The management port is used to connect directly to the appliance for system administration functions.
- Six 10/100/1000Base-T copper Ethernet ports numbered 1/1, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, and 1/6 from left to right.
The following figure shows the back panel of the MPX 5550/5650 appliance.
Figure 2. Citrix ADC MPX 5550/5650 appliance, back panel
The following components are visible on the back panel of the MPX 5550/5650 appliance:
160 GB or larger removable solid-state drive (SSD).
Note: Drive densities might increase as components become EOL but its size will never be smaller than the original.
- Power switch, which turns off power to the appliance, as if you were to unplug the power supply. Press the switch for five seconds to turn off the power.
- USB port (reserved for a future release).
- Non-maskable interrupt (NMI) button, which is used at the request of Technical Support to produce a Citrix ADC core dump. Use a pen, pencil, or other pointed object to press this red button, which is recessed to prevent unintentional activation.
- Single power supply, rated at 300 watts, 110–220 volts.
For information about installing the rails, rack mounting the hardware, and connecting the cables, see Installing the Hardware.
For information about performing initial configuration of your appliance, see Initial Configuration.