Citrix ADC SDX 15000
Note: Citrix ADC SDX 15000 appliance is supported only on SDX image version 184.108.40.206 (private build).
The Citrix ADC SDX 15000 appliance is a 2U appliance. This platform has two 8-core processors and 128 GB of memory. The appliance provides a total of sixteen Ethernet 25G ports.
For information on the software releases supported on the Citrix ADC hardware platforms, see Citrix ADC SDX hardware-software compatibility matrix.
The following figure shows the front panel of the SDX 15xxx series appliances.
Figure 1. Citrix ADC SDX 15xxx front panel
The Citrix ADC SDX 15xxx series appliances have the following ports:
- RS232 serial console port.
- One 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 copper Ethernet LOM Port. Use this port to remotely monitor and manage the appliance independently of the Citrix ADC software.
- One 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 copper Ethernet Management Port, numbered 0/1. This port is used to connect directly to the appliance for Citrix ADC administration functions.
- Sixteen 25G Ethernet ports, numbered 25/1 to 25/16.
The following figure shows the back panel of the SDX 15xxx appliance.
Figure 2. Citrix ADC SDX 15xxx back panel
The following components are visible on the back panel of the SDX 15xxx appliance:
- Four 240 GB and two 480 GB removable solid-state drives (SSD).
- Power switch, which turns power to the appliance on or off.
- If the OS is functional, press the switch for less than two seconds to shut down the system gracefully.
- If the OS is not responsive, press and hold the power switch for more than 4 seconds to force the power off.
- Two hot-swappable 100-240VAC input power-supply modules. Each power supply has an LED indicating its status, as described below:
|LED Color||LED Indicates|
|OFF||No power to any power supply in the appliance.|
|Flashing RED||No power to this power supply.|
|Flashing GREEN||Power supply is in standby mode.|
|GREEN||Power supply is functional.|
|RED||Power supply failure.|
|Flashing RED and GREEN||Warning (OVP/UVP/OCP/OTP/Fan); OVP = Over Voltage Protection; UVP = Under Voltage Protection; OCP = Over Current Protection; OTP = Over Temperature Protection|
- Disable alarm button: functional only when the appliance has two power supplies. Press this button to silence the power alarm when one of two power supplies loses input power (second power supply optional) or when a power supply is malfunctioning.
- Non-Maskable Interrupt (NMI) button: recessed to prevent unintentional activation and used at the request of Technical Support to initiate a core dump. To press this red button, use a pen, pencil, or other pointed object. The NMI button is also available remotely over the network in the LOM GUI, in the Remote Control menu. For more information, see Lights out management port of the Citrix ADC SDX appliance topic.