Remote Browser Isolation supports authentications for all apps with Azure Active Directory.
- Users can now sign in to any Remote Browser Isolation app from Citrix Workspace using Azure Active Directory credentials.
- When Remote Browser Isolation users sign in, they use the Workspace sign-in page that you configured for your site. For more information, see Integration with Citrix Workspace.
- Remote Browser Isolation supports bidirectional audio. Bidirectional audio is available in Remote Browser Isolation.
- Remote Browser Isolation launches from launch.cloud.com are authenicated by Citrix Cloud authentication. When users launch Remote Browser Isolation apps using the launch.cloud.com URL, Citrix Cloud authentication handles their credentials. This enhances security but does not change the user experience.
- Remote Browser Isolation supports authentication with Azure Active Directory. Users can now sign in to Remote Browser Isolation apps from Citrix Workspace using Azure Active Directory credentials. For more information, see Integration with Citrix Workspace.
- Remote Browser Isolation lets you monitor and log off users’ active sessions. Remote Browser Isolation provides user name, session ID, client IP, authentication type, application name, session start time, and session duration information about users’ active sessions. You can view basic information about each active session and disconnect the session if needed. For more information, see Monitor active sessions.
Releases in 2020
All releases of 2020 contain enhancements that help improve overall performance and stability.