Known and fixed issues
Citrix supports upgrades from the last two versions of the mobile productivity apps.
Secure Mail 20.2.0
There are no known or fixed issues in this release.
Secure Mail 20.1.5
Known issues in Secure Mail 20.1.5
There are no known issues in this release.
Fixed issues in Secure Mail 20.1.5
- In Secure Mail for iOS, email notifications fail on devices running with T-Mobile LTE network. [CXM-76508]
- In Secure Mail for iOS, the images in an email aren’t resized when the device is shifted from portrait mode to landscape mode. [CXM-76214]
Secure Mail 20.1.0
Known issues in Secure Mail 20.1.0
- In Secure Mail for Android, you are unable to log on to GTM from a Calendar event. [CXM-76119]
- In Secure Mail for Android, you are unable to send mails when you attach a file from the Attachments tab. [CXM-76207]
- On devices running Android 7, Secure Mail crashes intermittently when you upgrade to version 20.1.0 from version 19.12.7. [CXM-76237]
Fixed issues in Secure Mail 20.1.0
- When you long press the Secure Mail icon on the home screen and then tap Calendar on an iPad, the Inbox appears. [CXM-75010]
- In Secure Mail for Android, you are unable to open Digital rights management (DRM) attachments. [CXM-75288]
Known and fixed issues in older versions
For known and fixed issues in older versions of Secure Mail, see History of Secure Mail known and fixed issues.