Known and fixed issues
Citrix supports upgrades from the last two versions of the mobile productivity apps.
Known issues in Secure Mail 19.9.0
Secure Mail for iOS running Microsoft Intune/EMS crashes when you open an MS Word document using the MS Word app by tapping Share > Copy to Word. [CXM-70965]
Fixed issues in Secure Mail 19.9.0
- In Secure Mail for Android, when you delete a read mail, it appears as an unread mail in the Deleted Items of Outlook and Secure Mail. [CXM-57881]
- In Secure Mail for iOS, if a digitally signed email is sent with attachments, the email recipient does not receive the attachments. [CXM-67855]
- Secure Mail iOS crashes when you try connecting to Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and Outlook 356. [CXM-70224]
- On devices running Android, you are unable to authenticate Secure Mail. The following error appears: We’ve encountered an error during Authentication. [CXM-70998]
Known issues in Secure Mail for Android 19.8.5
There are no known issues in this release.
Fixed issues in Secure Mail for Android 19.8.5
- In Secure Mail for Android, if a reminder for a calendar event is present in the notification bar, then you do not receive notification alert for subsequent calendar reminders. If you have created bulk calendar reminders and your device is idle or in the doze mode, Secure Mail calendar notifications are delayed. [CXM-68423]
- In Secure Mail for Android, when you click Settings, a popup appears with a choice to complete action using Secure Mail or a third party app. [CXM-69676]
- In Secure Mail for Android, certain emails that you receive are dated Jan 1, 1970. [CXM-69719]
- In Secure Mail for Android, you are unable to sync contact groups that contain more than 500 members. [CXM-69899]
Known issues in Secure Mail 19.8.0
Secure Mail for iOS crashes when you tap an email notification and log in using touch ID. This issue occurs when the app is not running in the background. [CXM-69655]
Fixed issues in Secure Mail 19.8.0
There are no fixed issues in this release.
Known and fixed issues in older versions
For known and fixed issues in earlier versions of Secure Mail, see History of Secure Mail known and fixed issues.