As a help desk administrator, you can search for the user reporting an issue and display details of sessions or applications associated with that user. Similarly, search for machines or endpoints where issues are reported. Resolve issues quickly by monitoring the relevant metrics and performing suitable actions.
Available actions include:
- Ending an unresponsive application or process
- Shadowing operations on the user’s machine
- Logging off an unresponsive session
- Restarting the machine
- Putting a machine into maintenance mode
- Resetting the user profile