The Microapps and Microapps platform service have reached end-of-life (EOL) on July 3, 2023.
To navigate a PDF file, use the built-in Search and Bookmark features.
- Microapps (PDF Download)
Release Milestones and Dates for Microapps service:
- June 1, 2022 - Notice of Change (NSC) - The date in which Citrix announces the intent to retire the Microapps service to impacted customers.
- June 15, 2022 - Internal environments are removed.
- July 1, 2022 - EOL of Microapps integration templates - Certain microapp integration templates are removed from the microapp catalog.
- July 4, 2022 - External environments removal process begins.
- July 3, 2023 - EOL of Microapps service - Microapps entitlement will be removed from Workspace Service plans and customers will no longer have access to the Microapps service or functionality.
Deprecations and removals of Microapps integration templates
The following integration templates are deprecated as of May 16, 2022. Integrations will be unavailable after July 1, 2022 01:00 AM where the integrations are end-of-life and no longer available for use:
- Adobe sign
- Blackboard learn
- Canvas LMS
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Google Directory
- Google Meet
- Kronos Workforce Cen
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Teams
- MS Dynamics CRM
- Oracle HCM
- Solar Winds
- Webex Meetings
- Zoom Meetings
- Google Calendar
The following integration templates are deprecated as of August 10, 2022. Integrations will be unavailable after September 1, 2022 01:00 AM where the integrations - are end-of-life and no longer available for use:
- Back To Work
- COVID Vaccine Finder
- Digital Wellbeing
- Employee Recognition with Azure AD
- New York Times
- Office Tracking log
- PlanFacts Integration by Zuric
- RunMy Process
- S2S Missed Call
- SharePoint Change Management
- Virtual Metric
- Zoho CRM