File copy and paste
Using Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 2006 and Citrix Workspace app 1903 or later for Windows, users can now copy and paste files between a session and a local client. Copy and paste functions by using the right-click menu or keyboard shortcuts.
To successfully copy and paste files, ensure that:
- The maximum number of files does not exceed 20.
- The maximum file size does not exceed 200 MB.
The file copy and paste feature is available for:
- RHEL 7.8
- SLES 12.5
- Ubuntu 16.04
- Ubuntu 18.04
- Debian 10
The following clipboard policies are relevant to configuring the feature. For more information about the clipboard policies, see Policy support list.
- Client clipboard redirection
- Clipboard selection update mode
- Primary selection update mode
- Cut is not supported. Requests to cut a file are treated as copy.
- Drag and drop is not supported.
- Copying directories is not supported.