Using a version of Citrix Workspace app that supports PDF printing, you can print PDFs converted from within the Linux VDA sessions. Session print jobs are sent to the local machine where Citrix Workspace app is installed. On the local machine, you can open PDFs using your PDF viewer of choice and print them on your printer of choice.
The Linux VDA supports PDF printing on the following versions of Citrix Workspace app:
- Citrix Receiver for HTML5 Versions 2.4 through 2.6.9, Citrix Workspace app 1808 for HTML5 and later
- Citrix Receiver for Chrome Versions 2.4 through 2.6.9, Citrix Workspace app 1808 for Chrome and later
- Citrix Workspace app 1905 for Windows and later
Apart from using a version of Citrix Workspace app that supports PDF printing, enable the following policies in Citrix Studio:
- Client Printer Redirection (enabled by default)
- Auto-create PDF Universal Printer (disabled by default)
With these policies enabled, a print preview appears on the local machine for you to select a printer when you click Print within your launched session. See the Citrix Workspace app documentation for information about setting default printers.