Support for mobile productivity apps
Users who have automatic updates enabled receive the latest version from the app store. The latest version of the mobile productivity apps is as follows:
- 23.9.0 (Secure Mail and Secure Web for iOS)
- 23.8.0 (Secure Mail and Secure Web for Android)
Citrix supports upgrades from the last two versions of the mobile productivity apps. The last two versions of the mobile productivity apps are as follows:
- 23.7.0 (Secure Mail and Secure Web for Android)
- 23.5.0 (Secure Mail and Secure Web for iOS)
- 23.3.5 (Secure Mail and Secure Web for Android)
- 23.2.0 (Secure Mail and Secure Web for iOS and Android)
MDX encryption reached end of life (EOL) on September 1, 2020. For devices enrolled in legacy device administration (DA):
- If you don’t use MDX encryption, no action is needed.
- If you use MDX encryption, migrate your Android devices to Android Enterprise. Devices running Android 10 must enroll or re-enroll using Android Enterprise. This includes Android devices in MAM-only mode. See Migrate device administration to Android Enterprise for details.
Supported operating systems
The latest versions of Secure Hub, MDX Toolkit, and mobile productivity apps are compatible with the latest and two prior versions of Endpoint Management. For details, see Supported device operating systems.
The latest version of the mobile productivity apps requires the latest version of Secure Hub. Ensure you keep Secure Hub up to date.
Secure Hub, Secure Mail, Secure Web, and Citrix Workspace app don’t support Android 6.x and iOS 11.x as of June 2020.
Other considerations and limitations
For advanced notice of Citrix Endpoint Management features that are being phased out, see Deprecation.
Endpoint Management currently doesn’t support NetScaler 22.214.171.124 due to an issue with Secure Ticket Authority (STA) and Secure Mail. The issue is fixed in NetScaler 12.0 build 41.22.
Support in Secure Mail for Exchange 2007 and Lotus Notes 8.5.3 reached End of Life (EOL) on September 30, 2017.
For the best performance when sending Citrix Files attachments, the latest versions of Citrix Files are recommended. Citrix Files is not supported for Windows.
In IBM Notes environments, you must configure the IBM Domino Traveler server, version 9.0. For details, see Integrating Exchange Server or IBM Notes Traveler Server.
- Citrix Files for XenMobile has reached EOL on July 1, 2023. For more information, see EOL and deprecated apps
Install the latest version of Android WebView on devices. Users can download Android WebView from the Google Play Store.
QuickEdit remains available as a mobile productivity app. The End of Life (EOL) status is not applied on September 1, 2018 as communicated earlier.
Users access Citrix Content Collaboration for Endpoint Management from the public app stores after version 6.5.
ShareConnect reached End of Life (EOL) on June 30, 2020. For details, see EOL and deprecated apps.
Citrix Secure Notes and Citrix Secure Tasks reached End of Life (EOL) status on December 31, 2018. For details, see EOL and deprecated apps.