You can now migrate your NetScaler Insight Center deployment to NetScaler MAS without losing the existing configuration, settings, or data. With NetScaler MAS you can not only view the various analytics generated by the NetScaler instances associated with an application, but can also manage, monitor, and troubleshoot the entire global application delivery infrastructure from a single, unified console.
Before migrating the NetScaler Insight Center virtual appliance to NetScaler MAS, verify that the following requirements have been met:
- NetScaler Insight Center 11.1 Build 47.14 or later is installed.
- You have downloaded the NetScaler MAS 11.1 49.X or later .tgz image file.
To migrate NetScaler Insight Center to NetScaler MAS
1. Log on to shell prompt of NetScaler Insight Center.
2. Download the NetScaler MAS build to the /var/mps/mps_images folder.
3. Untar the TGZ file by using the tar -zxvf build-mas-11.1-49.X.tgz command.
4. Install NetScaler MAS by using the ./installmas command.
After the migration, all the NetScaler instances that were discovered in the NetScaler Insight Center inventory appear in the Networks > Instances section of NetScaler MAS. However, for the first time you need to manually poll the virtual servers hosted in the discovered appliances.