- Release Notes
- How-to Articles
- About NetScaler MAS
- NetScaler MAS Licensing
- Getting Started with NetScaler MAS
- System Requirements
Deploying NetScaler MAS
- NetScaler MAS with Citrix XenServer
- NetScaler MAS with Microsoft Hyper-V
- NetScaler MAS with VMware ESXi
- NetScaler MAS with Linux KVM server
- Deploy NetScaler MAS in high availability mode
- Migrate a single-server deployment to a high availability deployment
- Migrate from NetScaler Insight Center to NetScaler MAS
- Migrate Command Center configurations to NetScaler MAS
- Integrate NetScaler MAS with Citrix XenDesktop Director
- Attach an additional disk to NetScaler MAS
- Setting up NetScaler MAS
- Upgrading NetScaler MAS
- Managing NetScaler SD-WAN instances
Managing and Monitoring HAProxy instances
- Adding HAProxy instances to NetScaler MAS
- HAProxy Applications in Application Dashboard
- Third-party licensing
- Role Based Access Control in NetScaler MAS for HAProxy Instances
- How to Use the NetScaler MAS Dashboard to Monitor an HAProxy Instance
- How to Display the Details of the Frontends Configured on HAProxy Instances
- How to Display the Details of the Backends Configured on HAProxy Instances
- How to Display the Details of the Servers Configured on HAProxy Instances
- How to Use the Application Dashboard to View the HAProxy Instances That Have the Highest Number of Frontends or Servers
- How to Restart an HAProxy Instance From NetScaler MAS
- How to Back Up and Restore an HAProxy Instance by Using NetScaler MAS
- How to Edit the HAProxy Configuration File by Using NetScaler MAS
Application Analytics and Management
- Application Performance Analytics
- Application Security Analytics
- How to create an application definition in NetScaler MAS
- How to Enable or Disable Entities in NetScaler MAS
- How to Disable Entities in NetScaler MAS
- How to View the Effective State of a Virtual Server on NetScaler MAS
- How to Search for Entities in NetScaler MAS
- StyleBook groups
- Use default StyleBooks
- How to Create Your Own StyleBooks
- How to Use User-Defined StyleBooks in NetScaler MAS
- How to Use Instance Roles
- Use API to create configurations from StyleBooks
- Retrieve private StyleBooks
- Enable analytics and configure alarms on a virtual server defined in a StyleBook
- Create a StyleBook to upload files
- Create a StyleBook to upload SSL certificate and certificate key files
- SSO Google Apps StyleBook
- Microsoft Skype for Business StyleBook
- Microsoft Exchange StyleBook
- Microsoft SharePoint StyleBook
- How to use the SSO Office 365 StyleBook
- Import StyleBooks
- Parameters-Default-Sources Construct
- Helper Components
- Optional Properties
- Properties-Default-Sources Construct
- Nested Components
- Condition Construct
- Repeat Construct
- Repeat-Condition Construct
- Nested Repeats
- Parameter Reference
- Parent Reference
- Components Reference
- Substitutions Reference
- Variable Reference
- In-place Interpolations
- Built-in Functions
- Dependency Detection
- How to Monitor Globally Distributed Sites
- How to Manage Admin Partitions of NetScaler Instances
- How to Add Instances to NetScaler MAS
- How to Back Up and Restore NetScaler Instances Using NetScaler MAS
- How to Configure Sites for Geomaps in NetScaler MAS
- How to Force a Failover to the Secondary NetScaler Instance by Using NetScaler MAS
- How to Force a Secondary NetScaler Instance to Stay Secondary by Using NetScaler MAS
- How to Create Instance Groups on NetScaler MAS
- How to Rediscover Multiple NetScaler VPX Instances
- How to Poll NetScaler Instances and Entities in NetScaler MAS
- How to Unmanage an Instance on NetScaler MAS
- How to Trace the Route to an Instance from NetScaler MAS
- How to Set Event Age for Events on NetScaler MAS
- How to Schedule an Event Filter by Using NetScaler MAS
- How to Set Repeated Email Notifications for Events from NetScaler MAS
- How to Suppress Events by Using NetScaler MAS
- How to Use the Events Dashboard to Monitor Events
- Creating Event Rules
- How to Modify the Reported Severity of Events that Occur on NetScaler Instances
- How to View Events Summary in NetScaler MAS
- How to Display Event Severities and SNMP Traps Details on NetScaler MAS
- Using NetScaler MAS to Export Syslog Messages
- How to Suppress Syslog Messages in NetScaler MAS
- How to Configure Prune Settings for Instance Events
NetScaler Certificate Management
- How to Set Up Notifications for SSL Certificate Expiry from NetScaler MAS
- How to Install SSL Certificates on a NetScaler Instance
- How to Update an Installed Certificate from NetScaler MAS
- How to Link and Unlink SSL Certificates by Using NetScaler MAS
- How to Create a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) using NetScaler MAS
- How to Configure an Enterprise Policy on NetScaler MAS
- How to Use the SSL Dashboard on NetScaler MAS
- How to Poll SSL Certificates from NetScaler Instances
- How to Create a Configuration Job on NetScaler MAS
- How to Use Record-and-Play to Create Configuration Jobs
- How to Use Configuration Jobs to Replicate Configuration from One Instance to Multiple Instances
- How to Use Variables in Configuration Jobs on NetScaler MAS
- How to Create Configuration Jobs from Corrective Commands on NetScaler MAS
- How to Use Configuration Templates to Create Audit Templates on NetScaler MAS
- How to Create Configuration Jobs for SD-WAN WO Instances in NetScaler MAS
- How to Use the Master Configuration Template on NetScaler MAS
- How to Replicate Running and Saved Configuration Commands from One NetScaler Instance to Another on NetScaler MAS
- How to Upgrade NetScaler SDX Instances by Using NetScaler MAS
- How to Schedule Jobs Created by Using Built-in Templates in NetScaler MAS
- How to Reschedule Jobs That Were Configured by Using Built-in Templates in NetScaler MAS
- How to Reuse Executed Configuration Jobs
- How to Upgrade NetScaler Instances
- How to Use SCP (put) Command in Configuration Jobs
- How to Reuse Configuration Audit Templates in Configuration Jobs
- Creating Maintenance Tasks
- How to Import and Export Configuration Templates
- Configuration Audit
- Network Functions
- Network Reporting
- License requirements
- Understanding Logstream
- Web Insight
- HDX Insight
- Gateway Insight
- Security Insight
- SSL Insight
- TCP Insight
- WAN Insight
- Viewing the Type of Videos Streamed and the Data Volume Consumed from your Network
- Viewing the Peak Data Rate for a Particular Time Frame
- Comparing the Optimized and Un-Optimized Number of Plays of ABR Videos
- Compare the Optimized and Unoptimized Play Time of ABR Videos
- Comparing Bandwidth Consumption of Optimized and Un-Optimized ABR Videos
- Comparing the Data Volume Used by Optimized and Unoptimized ABR Videos
- Viewing the Network Efficiency
- Secure Web Gateway Analytics
Integrating NetScaler MAS with OpenStack Platform
- Pre-configuration tasks in NetScaler MAS and OpenStack
- Configure LBaaS V1 using Horizon
- Configure LBaaS V2 using command line
- Configure layer 7 content switching
- Manual provisioning of NetScaler VPX instance on OpenStack
- Shared VLAN support for admin partitions
- Trial licensing workflow
- Integrate with OpenStack Heat services
- Service package isolation policies
- Flexible policy-based device allotment
- NSX Manager - Manual provisioning of Citrix ADC instances
- NSX Manager - Auto provisioning of Citrix ADC instances
- NetScaler automation using NetScaler MAS in Cisco ACI hybrid mode
- NetScaler device package in Cisco ACI's cloud orchestrator mode
Authentication and Access Control
- Role-based Access Control in NetScaler MAS
- Configuring Authentication in NetScaler MAS
- Multi-Tenancy - Provide Exclusive Management Environment to Your Tenants
Managing NetScaler MAS System Settings
- Configure system backup settings
- Configure a NTP Server
- Upgrade NetScaler MAS
- Configure syslog purging interval
- Configure system prune settings
- Enable shell access for non-default users
- Recover inaccessible NetScaler MAS servers
- Assign a host name to a NetScaler MAS server
- Back up and restore your NetScaler MAS server in a single-server deployment
- View auditing information
- Configure SSL settings
- Monitor CPU, memory, and disk usage
- Configure system notification settings
- Generate a tech support file
- Diagnose and troubleshoot NetScaler instances
- Back Up and restore a NetScaler MAS configuration in an HA pair
- Configure a cipher group
- Create SNMP traps, managers, and users
- Configure and view system alarms
- NetScaler MAS as an API Proxy Server
NetScaler Pooled Capacity
- Configure NetScaler pooled capacity
- Upgrade a perpetual license in NetScaler VPX to NetScaler pooled capacity
- Upgrading a Perpetual License in NetScaler MPX to NetScaler Pooled Capacity
- Upgrade a perpetual license in NetScaler SDX to NetScaler pooled capacity
- NetScaler pooled capacity on NetScaler instances in cluster mode
- Health monitoring
- Expected behaviors when issues arise
- Configure expiry checks for pooled capacity licenses
- NetScaler VPX Check-In and Check-Out licensing
This content has been machine translated dynamically.
Dieser Inhalt ist eine maschinelle Übersetzung, die dynamisch erstellt wurde. (Haftungsausschluss)
Cet article a été traduit automatiquement de manière dynamique. (Clause de non responsabilité)
Este artículo lo ha traducido una máquina de forma dinámica. (Aviso legal)
This content has been machine translated dynamically.
This content has been machine translated dynamically.
This article has been machine translated.
Dieser Artikel wurde maschinell übersetzt. (Haftungsausschluss)
Ce article a été traduit automatiquement. (Clause de non responsabilité)
Este artículo ha sido traducido automáticamente. (Aviso legal)
이 기사는 기계 번역되었습니다.
Este artigo foi traduzido automaticamente.
Features and Solutions
NetScaler MAS provides the following features:
App Score is the product of a scoring system that defines how well an application is performing. It shows whether the application is performing well in terms of responsiveness, is not vulnerable to threats, and has all systems up and running.
The App Security Dashboard provides a holistic view of the security status of your applications. For example, it shows key security metrics such as security violations, signature violations, threat indexes. App Security dashboard also displays attack related information such as SYN attacks, small window attacks, and DNS flood attacks for the discovered NetScaler instances.
This feature provides an easy and scalable solution for monitoring and troubleshooting applications that are delivered through NetScaler ADC and NetScaler Gateway appliances.
Advanced Analytics not only monitors all the levels of application transactions, but also uses machine learning techniques to define normal traffic patterns in your network and detect anomalies. This reduces the overall turnaround time and improves the overall application uptime.
Enables you to manage the NetScaler ADC, NetScaler Gateway, NetScaler SD-WAN, and HAProxy instances.
Enables you to group your instances as follows:
Static Group: Allow you to define a device group that you can use in different tasks such as, Configuration Jobs and so on.
Private IP-block: Enables you to group your instances based on geographical locations.
When the IP address of a NetScaler instance is added to NetScaler MAS, NetScaler MAS sends a NITRO call and implicitly adds itself as a trap destination for the instance to receive its traps or events.
Events represent occurrences of events or errors on a managed NetScaler instance.
NetScaler MAS now streamlines every aspect of certificate management for you. Through a single console, you can establish automated policies to ensure the right issuer, key strength, and correct algorithms, while keeping close tabs on certificates that are unused or soon to expire. To begin using NetScaler MAS’s SSL dashboard and its functionalities, you must understand what an SSL certificate is and how you can use NetScaler MAS to track your SSL certificates.
NetScaler MAS allows you to create configuration jobs that help you perform configuration tasks, such as creating entities, configuring features, replication of configuration changes, system upgrades, and other maintenance activities with ease on multiple instances. Configuration jobs and templates simplify the most repetitive administrative tasks to a single task on NetScaler MAS.
Enables you to monitor and identify anomalies in the configurations across your instances.
Configuration Advice: Allows you to identify configuration anomaly.
Audit template: Allows you to monitor the changes across a specific configuration.
You can optimize resource usage by monitoring your network reporting on NetScaler MAS.
Provides visibility into enterprise web applications and allows IT administrators to monitor all web applications served by NetScaler ADC by providing integrated and real-time monitoring of applications. Web Insight provides critical information such as user and server response time, enabling IT organizations to monitor and improve application performance.
Provides end-to end visibility for ICA traffic passing through NetScaler ADC. HDX Insight enables administrators to view real-time client and network latency metrics, historical reports, End-to-end performance data, and troubleshoot performance issues.
Provides visibility into the failures that users encounter when logging on, regardless of the access mode. You can view a list of users logged on at a given time, along with the number of active users, number of active sessions, and bytes and licenses used by all users at any given time.
Provides a single-pane solution to help you assess your application security status and take corrective actions to secure your applications.
SSL Insight provides visibility into secure web transactions (HTTPS) and allows IT administrators to monitor all the secure web applications being served by the NetScaler ADC by providing integrated and real-time and historic monitoring of secure web transactions.
TCP Insight provides an easy and scalable solution for monitoring the metrics of the optimization techniques and congestion control strategies (or algorithms) used in NetScaler instances to avoid network congestion in data transmission.
The Video Insight feature provides an easy and scalable solution for monitoring metrics of video optimization techniques used by NetScaler appliances to improve customer experience and operational efficiency.
WAN Insight analytics enable administrators to easily monitor the accelerated and unaccelerated WAN traffic that flows between the datacenter and branch WAN optimization appliances. WAN Insight also provides visibility into clients, applications, and branches on the network, to help troubleshoot network issues effectively.
Enables integration of Citrix NetScaler products with OpenStack cloud orchestration. NetScaler MAS and OpenStack implement each other’s APIs, enabling integration of the Citrix NetScaler appliance’s Load Balancing feature (LBaaS) with OpenStack cloud orchestration.
NetScaler MAS supports SDN in enterprises network by integrating with SDN controllers of different vendors. NetScaler MAS supports both VMware NSX Manager and Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC).