Manage Administrator Roles for Performance Analytics
As a Citrix Cloud administrator with full access permissions, you can invite other users or Azure Active Directory groups to manage the Performance Analytics offering. The users and groups must be configured as administrators on Citrix Cloud using Identity and Access Management > Administrators. For more information, see Identity and access management. You can assign them one of the following custom roles:
- Performance Analytics- Full Administrator - Assigns full access permission to the Citrix Cloud administrators of Performance Analytics.
- Performance Analytics- Read-Only Administrator - Assigns read-only access permission to the Citrix Cloud administrators of Performance Analytics.
- If an administrator is configured as a user and also belongs to a group, their permission as a user takes precedence over the group permissions.
- If a user is a member of more than one group, their permission is a sum of the permissions the user has in each group.
- Administrators belonging to groups are not identified with email ids. Hence, they would not receive any Alert Notifications.
Permissions for the custom roles
The administrators with the Performance Analytics- Full Administrator role can access all the features and functionalities of the Performance Analytics offering.
The administrators with the Performance Analytics- Read Only Administrator role can access and use the User Experience and Infrastructure Dashboards like the Full Administrators. However, Machine Actions in the Machine Statistics page are disabled for read-only users. Administrators with read-only access will not receive alert notifications from Citrix Analytics.
For more information on the actions allowed in the Self-service view, see the Self-Service article.