Subscribe to Citrix Optimization Pack for Azure Virtual Desktop
You can subscribe to Citrix Optimization Pack for Azure Virtual Desktop through Citrix or through the Azure Marketplace.
Demos and trials
You can evaluate the pack by requesting a trial at Sign up. From a trial, you can convert to a paid service subscription later.
Order through Citrix
You can order Citrix Optimization Pack for Azure Virtual Desktop through Citrix Cloud or through your Citrix account representative or Citrix Partner.
Through Citrix Cloud:
- Follow the guidance in Sign up for Citrix Cloud to get a Citrix Cloud account and Organization ID.
- You can request the Citrix Optimization Pack for Azure Virtual Desktop trial. In the Workspace Environment Management service tile, click Request Trial. You’ll receive an email when your trial is available.
Order through Azure Marketplace
You can order the Citrix Optimization Pack for Azure Virtual Desktop offerings through Azure Marketplace:
You need the Organization ID of your Citrix Cloud account.
If you have a Citrix Cloud account, but don’t know the Organization ID, look in the upper right corner of the Citrix Cloud console. Or, look at the email you received when you created the account.
If you don’t have a Citrix Cloud account, follow the guidance in Sign up for Citrix Cloud.
Follow this procedure to order Citrix Optimization Pack for Azure Virtual Desktop through Azure Marketplace.
- Sign in to the Azure Marketplace using your Azure account credentials.
- Search for and then navigate to the Citrix Optimization Pack for Azure Virtual Desktop offering you want to order.
- Select Get it now.
- On the One more thing message, fill in the required information, enable the consent check box, and then select Continue.
- Review the tabs containing information about the product, plans, pricing, and usage. When you’re ready, select a plan (if more than one is available), and then select Set up + subscribe.
- On the Basics tab:
- Subscription: Indicates the plan that you selected.
- Resource group: Select or create a resource group.
- Name: Enter a name for your subscription order so you can easily identify it later.
- The Plan section shows the price for the selected plan, based on the billing term. To change the plan term, select Change plan. Select the term you want and select Change plan.
- On the Review + subscribe tab:
- Review the contact information and update it if needed.
- Review the basic subscription information and then select Subscribe.
- On the Subscription in progress page, select Configure account now. (If the button is disabled, wait a moment.) You’re taken to a Citrix activation page.
- On the activation page:
- Use the Sign in link to sign in to Citrix Cloud. A successful sign-in automatically populates the Organization ID field.
- Quantity: Enter the number of users. (An initial order must be at least 25.) An estimated price appears.
- Agree to the terms and conditions, and then select Activate Order.
Citrix sends you an email when your service is provisioned. Provisioning can take some time. If you don’t receive the email by the following day, contact Citrix Technical Support. When you receive the email from Citrix, you can begin using the service.
Do not delete the service resource in Azure. Deleting that resource cancels your subscription.
After your order is fulfilled, continue with the next steps in Plan and build a deployment.