How to Get Help and Support
Creating a Citrix Cloud account
If you encounter an error when signing up for a Citrix Cloud account, contact Citrix Customer Service.
Signing in to your account
If you’re having trouble signing in to your Citrix Cloud account:
- Make sure you sign in with the email address and password you provided when you signed up for your account.
- If you haven’t signed in to Citrix Cloud in a while or if your password doesn’t meet Citrix Cloud’s requirements, Citrix Cloud automatically prompts you to reset your password before you can sign in. For more information, see Changing your password in this article.
- If your company allows users to sign in to Citrix Cloud using their company credentials instead of a Citrix account, click Sign in with my company credentials and enter your company’s sign-in URL. You can then enter your company credentials to access your company’s Citrix Cloud account. If you don’t know your company’s sign-in URL, contact your company’s administrator for assistance.
Changing your password
If you’ve forgotten your Citrix Cloud account password, click Forgot your username or password? and you can enter your account email address. You’ll receive an email to reset your password. If you do not receive the password reset email, or you need additional assistance, contact Citrix Customer Service.
To help you keep your account password safe and secure, Citrix Cloud might prompt you to reset your password when you attempt to sign in. This prompt occurs if:
- Your password doesn’t meet Citrix Cloud’s complexity requirements. Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and include:
- At least one number
- At least one upper-case letter
- At least one symbol: ! @ # $ % ^ * ? + = -
- Your password includes dictionary words.
- Your password is listed in a known database of compromised passwords.
- You haven’t signed in to Citrix Cloud in the last six months.
When prompted, select Reset Password to create a new strong password for your account.
Citrix Cloud support forums
On the Citrix Cloud support forums you can get help, provide feedback and improvement suggestions, view conversations from other users, or start your own topics.
Citrix support staff members track these forums and are ready to answer your questions. Other Citrix Cloud community members may also offer help or join the discussion.
You do not need to log in to read forum topics. However, you must log in to post or reply to a topic. To log in, use your existing Citrix account credentials or use the email address and password you provided when you created your Citrix Cloud account. To create a new Citrix account, go to Create or request an account.
If you’re experiencing an issue that requires technical help, click the Feedback and Support icon near the top-right of the screen, and then select Open a Ticket.
Click Go to My Support and then My Support to open a ticket through the My Support portal. You can also use the My Support portal to track your existing tickets and view your current product entitlements.
The Citrix Knowledge Center provides a wealth of support content to help you resolve any issues you might experience with Citrix products.
For Citrix Cloud support articles, visit the Citrix Cloud section of the Knowledge Center.