Citrix Cloud Overview
- About Citrix Cloud
- Service Level Goals
- Third Party Notifications
- Architectural Overview
- Citrix Cloud Service Trials
- Sign up for Citrix Cloud
- How to Get Help and Support
- System Requirements
- Secure Deployment Guide for the Citrix Cloud Platform
Citrix Cloud Management
- Identity and access management
- Monitor license usage for cloud services
- Assign users and groups to service offerings using Library
- Features for Citrix Partners
- Citrix Cloud Resource Locations
- Workspace configuration
Citrix Cloud Services
- XenApp and XenDesktop Service
- XenApp Essentials
- XenDesktop Essentials
- Smart Tools
- Secure Browser
- App Layering
- XenMobile Service
- XenMobile MDX Service
- NetScaler Gateway Service
- NetScaler Management and Analytics Service
- NetScaler Web App Security Service
- License Usage Insights Service
- Citrix Cloud Labs
- Advanced Concepts
How to Get Help and Support
If you encounter an error when signing up for a Citrix Cloud account, contact Citrix Customer Service.
If you’re having trouble signing in to your Citrix Cloud account:
- Make sure you sign in with the email address and password you provided when you signed up for your account.
- If your company allows users to sign in to Citrix Cloud using their company credentials instead of a Citrix account, click Sign in with my company credentials and enter your company’s sign-in URL. You can then enter your company credentials to access your company’s Citrix Cloud account. If you don’t know your company’s sign-in URL, contact your company’s administrator for assistance.
If you’ve forgotten or need to reset your Citrix Cloud account password, click Forgot your username or password? and you can enter your account email address. You’ll receive an email to reset your password.
If you do not receive the password reset email, or you need additional assistance, contact Citrix Customer Service.
On the Citrix Cloud support forums you can get help, provide feedback and improvement suggestions, view conversations from other users, or start your own topics.
Citrix support staff members track these forums and are ready to answer your questions. Other Citrix Cloud community members may also offer help or join the discussion.
You do not need to log in to read forum topics. However, you must log in to post or reply to a topic. To log in, use your existing Citrix account credentials or use the email address and password you provided when you created your Citrix Cloud account. To create a new Citrix account, go to Create or request an account.
If you’re experiencing an issue that requires technical help, click the Feedback and Support icon near the top-right of the screen, and then select Open a Ticket.
You can then enter the details of the issue in the form that appears. Citrix Technical Support will follow up with you to resolve the issue.
The Citrix Knowledge Center provides a wealth of support content to help you resolve any issues you might experience with Citrix products.
For Citrix Cloud support articles, visit the Citrix Cloud section of the Knowledge Center.