Federated Authentication Service
Federated Authentication System how-to: configuration and management
The following “how-to” articles provide advanced configuration and management guidance for the Federated Authentication System (FAS):
- Private key protection
- Certificate authority configuration
- Security and network management
- Troubleshoot Windows logon issues
- PowerShell SDK cmdlet help files
- The primary reference for FAS installation and initial setup is the Federated Authentication Service article.
- The Federated Authentication Service architectures overview article provides summaries of the major FAS architectures, plus links to other articles about the more complex architectures.