Citrix Cloud is a platform that hosts and administers Citrix cloud services. It connects to your resources through connectors on any cloud or infrastructure you choose (on-premises, public cloud, private cloud, or hybrid cloud). It allows you to create, manage, and deploy workspaces with apps and data to your end-users from a single console.
Visit Citrix Cloud Updates to stay up-to-date on new and upcoming features in Citrix Cloud and for the following services:
- Citrix Analytics
- Citrix DaaS
- Citrix Workspace
You can also subscribe to the Citrix Cloud Updates RSS feed using the RSS reader of your choice.
Try Citrix Cloud
Experience a full production environment in a proof-of-concept for one or more Citrix Cloud services. After signing up for Citrix Cloud, you can request service trials right inside the console. When the trial ends, you can convert to a production environment so you retain all your configurations. For more information, see Citrix Cloud Service Trials.
Citrix Cloud service documentation
Looking for information about setting up or managing Citrix Cloud services? Go to Citrix Cloud Services to find links to the product documentation for all cloud services.
Architectural and deployment resources
Citrix Tech Zone contains a wealth of information to help you learn more about Citrix Cloud and other Citrix products. Here you’ll find reference architectures, diagrams, and technical papers that provide insights for designing, building, and deploying Citrix technologies.
To learn more about key service components in Citrix Cloud, see the following resources:
- Citrix Workspace conceptual diagram: Provides an overview of key areas such as identity, workspace intelligence, and single sign-on.
- Reference Architectures: Provides comprehensive guides for planning your Citrix Workspace implementation, including use cases, recommendations, and related resources.
- Citrix DaaS reference architectures: Provides in-depth guidance for deploying Citrix DaaS (formerly Virtual Apps and Desktops service) with related services.
The Citrix Cloud Learning Series portal offers education modules to get you up and running with Citrix Cloud and its services. You can view all of the modules sequentially, from overviews through planning and building services. Start your cloud journey with the following courses:
- Fundamentals of Citrix Cloud
- Intro to Citrix Identity and Authentication
- Moving from StoreFront to Workspace
The Citrix Education video library offers online video lessons that walk you through key deployment tasks and troubleshooting the components that you use with Citrix Cloud services. Learn more about tasks like installing Cloud Connectors and registering VDAs, as well as troubleshooting these components.