Citrix SD-WAN Orchestrator for On-premises
Citrix SD-WAN Orchestrator for On-premises is a self-hosted, management service available as separate instance for each customer. It provides a single-pane of glass management platform that enables you to configure, monitor, and analyze all the Citrix SD-WAN appliances on your SD-WAN network.
Citrix SD-WAN Orchestrator for On-premises is recommended for customers with strong regulatory requirements around data sovereignty and data privacy.
The following are some of the key capabilities:
- Authentication: Supports local and RADIUS / TACACS+ authentication.
- Centralized configuration: Centralized configuration of SD-WAN networks, with guided workflows, visual aids, and profiles.
- Zero touch provisioning: Seamless bring up of the network and connections.
- Application-centric policies: Application based traffic steering, Quality of Service (QoS), and Firewall policies, configurable globally or per site.
- Hierarchical summarization of health: Ability to centrally monitor the health, usage, quality, and performance of a network as a whole, with the ability to drill down into individual sites and associated connections.
- Troubleshooting: Device and Audit Logs, Diagnostic utilities such as Ping, Traceroute, Packet Capture to troubleshoot network connectivity issues.
Citrix SD-WAN Orchestrator for On-premises supports multitenancy. With the multitenancy feature, you can manage multiple customer accounts using a single Citrix SD-WAN Orchestrator for On-premises instance. You can have one of the following types of setups.
Provider managed setup: Customers consume a managed Citrix SD-WAN Orchestrator for On-premises from Citrix partners using the multitenancy feature.
Customer managed setup: Customers manage their Citrix SD-WAN Orchestrator for On-premises as a self-managed service for their enterprise.
Following URLs needs to be whitelisted for Citrix SD-WAN Orchestrator for On-premises to reach to cloud:
Region specific endpoints, where region is us1, us2, eu1, ap1, ap2. The region(pop) is chosen statically during cloud login of Citrix SD-WAN Orchestrator for On-premises.
Here is a list of documentation for all the previous releases in PDF format.