Citrix Cloud Government platform
The Citrix Cloud Government platform has the following differences, compared to the Citrix Cloud (commercial) platform.
- To use Azure Active Directory with Citrix Cloud Government, your Azure AD infrastructure must be hosted in an Azure Government instance. Azure AD hosted in commercial Azure instances cannot federate to Citrix Cloud Government.
- Using the Citrix Gateway service to provide external connectivity to resources is not available. Connectivity options are limited to internal-only access or secure access through an existing on-premises Citrix Gateway.
- Self-service guides that provide walkthroughs of certain aspects of the platform are not available.
- The option to register feedback or suggestions about the platform is not available.
- Cloud license usage functions and active usage reports are not available.