Citrix Files for Mac
Citrix Files for Mac allows you to access your files directly through a mapped drive, providing a native Finder experience. Files are downloaded only when accessed, and temporarily stored on your computer. Changes made to the files are automatically saved back to the cloud. You can access more functionality through the right-click context menu and perform operations such as sharing or requesting of files.
Download Citrix Files for Mac here.
What’s new in 4.3
Offline access (preview)
Offline access allows you to access folders and files you designate as Offline when you are not connected to the internet. You can make changes locally and when you reconnect to the internet, the changes are reflected in your Citrix Content Collaboration account. If a different user uploads new content to a folder that you have designated for Offline on your device, the content is automatically marked as Offline on your device.
Offline access is configured at the file or folder level and for each device. If you configure a file or folder as offline on one device, the same file or folder is not offline on another device.
For more information on offline access, see Knowledge Center article CTX237762.
Fixed issues in 4.3
- Files and folders containing certain characters (such as an umlaut or an acute accent mark) might display two times. [SFWGTM-1179]
- Files and folders with a “%” character in the name might not display correctly. [SFWGTM-2085]
- Users might get logged out after performing automatic updates. When logging on, prompts to allow access to the keychain might appear. [SFWGTM-2112]
Known issues in 4.3
- When installing Citrix Files for Mac for the first time, a kernel extension approval dialog appears.
- Restricted Zones are not supported. [SFWGTM-515]
- When using offline access, folders might not copy correctly. [SFWGTM-2145]
- When using offline access, in-progress badges for files and folders might take longer than usual to update. [SFWGTM-2310]
- macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Local administrator rights are needed to install the app.