Resolve conflicting profiles
Conflicts between local Windows user profiles and Citrix user profiles (in the user store) can occur when you add Profile Management to an existing deployment. In this scenario, you must determine how the data in the local Windows profile is managed.
- Under Profile Management, open the Profile handling folder.
- Double-click the Local profile conflict handling policy.
- Select Enabled.
- Select one of the following options from the drop-down list:
- Use local profile. Profile Management processes the local Windows user profile but does not change it in any way.
- Delete local profile. Profile Management deletes the local Windows user profile and then imports the Citrix user profile from the user store.
- Rename local profile. Profile Management renames the local Windows user profile (for backup purposes) and then imports the Citrix user profile from the user store.
If Local profile conflict handling is not configured here, the value from the .ini file is used. If this setting is not configured here or in the .ini file, existing local profiles are used.
For your changes to take effect, run the gpupdate /force command from the command prompt as documented at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb490983.aspx.