Compared to: Citrix Profile Management 7.17
Profile Management 7.18 contains the following fix compared to Profile Management 7.17:
- When you configure folder redirection using Microsoft Active Directory policy by clicking Reset Profile in Citrix Director, the redirected folders are also reset. As a result, certain folders such as Documents, Pictures, Music, Videos, and Favorites are renamed. But, folders such as Start Menu, Contacts, Downloads, Links, Searches, and Saved Games are not renamed.
- The Profile Management Service might exit unexpectedly with exception code 0xc0000374. [#LC9355]
- With Active write back Registry policy enabled, the two policies Software\Microsoft\AppV\Client\Integration and Software\Microsoft\AppV\Client\Publishing related to App-V for the exclusion of registry might not work. [#LC9550]
- 7.15 LTSR CU2 sessions might launch as a black screen. The issue occurs with sessions running on XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 LTSR CU2 and 7.17 VDAs when Profile Management is enabled. For more information and a workaround, see Knowledge Center article CTX235100. [#LC9648]
- The Folders to mirror policy in Profile Management might fail to work. [#LC9691]
- With Profile Management enabled, blank icons might appear in the Start menu in the published desktops. The issue occurs during second or subsequent logons.
Note: This fix is effective only on fresh installations. For upgrade scenarios, you must configure the Folder to Mirror policy manually either in the HDX Group Policy Editor or in the Active Directory Policy Editor. [#LC9692]