Adding existing vDisks to a vDisk pool or store
If vDisks exist in a store, and used by target devices in your site, you can add them to the site’s vDisk Pool. In the Citrix Provisioning console, select Add existing vDisks by right-clicking the menu option. This option is available from the vDisk Pool folder and from a store folder.
To add existing vDisks to a site
- Verify the following:
- Other servers have access to the shared folder where the store is located.
- The new server is associated with that store.
- In the console tree, right-click on the vDisk Pool in the site where you want to add vDisks. You can alternately right-click on the store where those vDisks exist. Select the Add existing vDisk menu option. The Add Existing vDisks dialog appears.
- If you accessed this dialog from the site’s vDisk pool, select the store to search from the drop-down menu. If you accessed this dialog from the store, select the site where vDisks are added using the drop-down menu.
- In the Select the server to use when searching for new vDisks drop-down menu, select the Citrix Provisioning server performing the search. Click Search. Any new vDisks that do not exist in the database display in the text box.
- Check the box next to each vDisk that you want to add. Alternately click Select All to add all vDisks in the list, then click Add.