- What's new
- System requirements and compatibility
- Configure and install using command-line parameters
- Deploy using System Center Configuration Manager 2012 R2
- Deploy Citrix Receiver for Windows from a Web Interface logon screen
- Install and uninstall Citrix Receiver for Windows manually
- Deploy using Active Directory and sample startup scripts
- Deploy Citrix Receiver for Windows from Receiver for Web
- Configuring application delivery
- Configuring StoreFront
- Configuring features and functionality
- Providing users with account information
- Configuring Citrix Receiver Updates
- Configuring the Group Policy Object administrative template
- Optimize the environment
- Improve the user experience
- Enforce trust relationship
- Configure smart card authentication for Web Interface 5.4
- Connect through a proxy server
- Connect through a firewall
- ICA file signing to protect against application or desktop launches from untrusted servers
- Configure deprecated cipher suites
- Configure and enable TLS
- Connect with Secure Gateway
- Elevation level and wfcrun32.exe
- Citrix Receiver for Windows Desktop Lock
- SDK and API
Configure deprecated cipher suites
When you upgrade or install Citrix Receiver for Windows for the first time, you must add the latest template files to the local GPO. For more information about adding template files to the local GPO, see Configuring the Group Policy Object administrative template. In case of an upgrade, the existing settings are retained when the latest files are imported.
- Open the Citrix Receiver GPO administrative template by running gpedit.msc
- Under the Computer Configuration node, go to Administrative Template > Citrix Component > Citrix Receiver > Network Routing.
- Select the Deprecated cipher suites policy.
- Select Enabled and choose from the following options:
TLS_RSA_*: By default, TLS_RSA_* is selected. This option must be selected for you to use the other two cipher suites. The following ciphers suites are included when you select this option:
- TLS_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_MD5 : Select this option to use the RC4-MD5 cipher suite.
- TLS_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA: Select this option to use the RC4_128_SHA cipher suite.
- TLS_RSA_*: By default, TLS_RSA_* is selected. This option must be selected for you to use the other two cipher suites. The following ciphers suites are included when you select this option:
- Click Apply and OK.
- Run gpupdate /force for the changes to take effect.
The following table lists the cipher suites in each set: