Enable or disable favorites
Use the User Subscriptions screen to do select one of the following options:
- Allow users to create and remove favourites (Self Service Store). Users can favourite an app by clicking the star on the app tile. Users can click the star again un-favourite an app. Favourite apps are displayed on the Home tab.
- Disable favourites (Mandatory Store). Users cannot favourite or un-favourite apps. The home tab is not displayed.
Disabling subscriptions does not delete the Store subscription data. Re-enabling subscriptions for the store will allow the user to see their favourites whenever they next log on.
- Select the Stores node in the left pane of the Citrix StoreFront management console and, in the results pane, select a store. In the Actions pane, click Configure Store Settings
- Click on the User Subscriptions tab to toggle the user favourites feature off or on.
- Choose Enable user subscriptions (Self Service Store) to enable favourites.
- Choose Disable user subscriptions (Mandatory Store) to disable favourites.
Alternatively, you can use the PowerShell cmdlet Get-STFStoreService to configure user subscriptions for a store, for example:
$StoreObject = Get-STFStoreService -SiteID 1 -VirtualPath "/citrix/<yourstore>" Set-STFStoreService -StoreService $StoreObject -LockedDown $True -Confirm:$False <!--NeedCopy-->