Known issues that are described in the 7.15 baseline and CU1 sections of this article continue to be present in CU2 unless they are included in the list of fixed issues.
The XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 LTSR release contains the following issues:
- When you remove an App-V package from the Application Library, it is removed from the Studio display, but not from the VDA. As a workaround, run the following cmdlets from the VDA, with elevated administrative privilege:
#Identify the PackageId and VersionId of the package to be removed
Remove-AppVClientPackage -PackageId <packageid> -VersionId <versionid>
- Multicast might fail to display video when using Citrix Receiver for Windows newer than version 4.6. Audio is still available. As a workaround, add this registry key on the endpoint:
- When Machine Creation Services (MCS) or Provisioning Services (PVS) creates multiple VDAs with the configured master image and Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ) installed, those VDAs can have the same QMId under certain conditions. This might cause various issues, for example:
- Sessions might not be recorded even if the recording agreement is accepted.
- The Session Recording Server might not be able to receive session logoff signals and consequently, sessions might always be in Live status.
See the Session Recording installation articles for a workaround. [#528678]