How to Get Help and Support
Signing in to your account
If you’re having trouble signing in to your Citrix Cloud Government account:
- Verify you’re signing in at https://citrix.cloud.us and the sign-in page displays the Citrix Cloud Government logo. Citrix Cloud Government’s sign-in URL uses the
.ustop-level domain, not the
- Make sure you sign in with the email address you provided when you signed up for your account. For more information about the email addresses accepted for account sign-up, see Sign up for Citrix Cloud Government.
- If your organization allows users to sign in to Citrix Cloud Government using their organization credentials instead of a Citrix Cloud Government account, click Sign in with my organization credentials and enter your organization’s sign-in URL. You can then enter your organization credentials to access your organization’s Citrix Cloud Government account. If you don’t know your organization’s sign-in URL, contact your organization’s administrator for assistance.
You can sign in with your organization credentials if Azure Active Directory is enabled as the identity provider for your account. For more information about using Azure Active Directory as your identity provider, see Connect Azure Active Directory to Citrix Cloud Government.
Changing your password
If you’ve forgotten or need to reset your Citrix Cloud Government account password, click Forgot username or password? and you can enter your account email address. You’ll receive an email to reset your password.
Citrix Cloud Government prompts you to reset your password if your current password is more than 60 days old.
The password you select is case-sensitive and must meet the following requirements:
- At least 12 characters long
- Includes at least one upper-case letter
- Includes at least one lower-case letter
- Includes at least one number
- Includes at least one special character: ! @ # $ % ^ * ? + = -
- At least one character in your password must be changed. You cannot use your existing password as your new password.
- You cannot reuse your previous 24 passwords.
- Your new password must be in effect for at least one day before you can change it again.
Visit https://www.citrix.com/buy/ to convert a service trial to a production service or to renew or extend an existing subscription.
To complete the purchase, you’ll need your Organization ID, available in the Citrix Cloud Government management console.
If you don’t purchase before the end of your 60-day trial, the service is terminated and Citrix archives all data and settings for 90 days.
If you don’t purchase before the end of your subscription period:
- The service is blocked to administrators and users 30 days after the service expires.
- The service is terminated 90 days after the service expires and Citrix deletes any remaining data.
If you purchase within the 90-day period, your expired service is reactivated as a production service.
If you need additional assistance renewing or extending your subscription, contact Citrix Customer Service.
If you’re experiencing an issue that requires technical help, click the Feedback and Support icon near the top-right of the screen, and then select Open a Ticket.
You can then enter the details of the issue in the form that appears. Citrix Technical Support will follow up with you to resolve the issue.