Connect Active Directory to Citrix Cloud Japan
By default, Citrix Cloud Japan uses the Citrix Identity provider to manage the identity information for all users in your Citrix Cloud Japan account. You can change this to use Active Directory (AD) instead.
Connecting your on-premises Active Directory to Citrix Cloud Japan involves installing Cloud Connectors in your domain. Citrix recommends installing two Cloud Connectors for high availability. For requirements and instructions, see Citrix Cloud Connector requirements.
To connect your Active Directory to Citrix Cloud Japan
- From the Citrix Cloud menu, select Identity and Access Management.
- From the Authentication tab, in Active Directory, click the ellipsis menu and select Connect.
- Click Install Connector to download the Cloud Connector software.
- Launch the Cloud Connector installer and follow the installation wizard.
- From the Connect to Active Directory page, click Detect. After verification, Citrix Cloud displays a message that your Active Directory is connected.
- Click Return to Authentication. The Active Directory entry is marked Enabled on the Authentication tab.
Enable AD authentication for workspaces
After you connect your AD to Citrix Cloud Japan, you can allow your subscribers to authenticate to their workspaces through AD.
- In Citrix Cloud Japan, click the menu button in the top-left corner and select Workspace Configuration.
- From the Authentication tab, select Active Directory.
- Click Confirm to accept the workspace experience changes that will occur when Azure AD authentication is enabled.