Administrators and help-desk personnel can monitor Citrix DaaS (formerly Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service) from Monitor, the monitoring and troubleshooting console. The Monitor tab displays a dashboard to monitor, troubleshoot, and perform support tasks for subscribers.
Monitor is available as the Director console to monitor and troubleshoot Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Current Release and LTSR deployments.
To access Monitor, sign in to Citrix Cloud. In the upper left menu, select My Services > DaaS. Click Monitor.
The recommended optimal screen resolution for viewing Monitor is 1366 x 1024.
- Real-time data from the Broker Agent using a unified console integrated with Analytics and Performance Manager.
- Analytics includes performance management for health and capacity assurance, and historical trending to identify bottlenecks in your Citrix DaaS environment.
- Historical data stored in the Monitor database to access the Configuration Logging database.
- Gain visibility into the end-user experience for virtual applications, desktops, and users for Citrix DaaS.
- Monitor uses a troubleshooting dashboard that provides real-time and historical health monitoring of Citrix DaaS. This feature allows you to see failures in real time, providing a better idea of what the end users are experiencing.
In this article