Administrators and help-desk personnel can monitor Citrix DaaS (formerly Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service) from Monitor, the monitoring and troubleshooting console. The Monitor tab displays a dashboard to monitor, troubleshoot, and perform support tasks for subscribers.
To access Monitor, sign in to Citrix Cloud. In the upper left menu, select My Services > DaaS. Click Monitor.
The recommended optimal screen resolution for viewing Monitor is 1366 x 1024.
- Real-time data from the Broker Agent using a unified console integrated with Analytics and Performance Manager.
- Analytics includes performance management for health and capacity assurance, and historical trending to identify bottlenecks in your Citrix DaaS environment.
- Historical data stored in the Monitor database to access the Configuration Logging database.
- Gain visibility into the end-user experience for virtual applications, desktops, and users for Citrix DaaS.
- Monitor uses a troubleshooting dashboard that provides real-time and historical health monitoring of Citrix DaaS. This feature allows you to see failures in real time, providing a better idea of what the end users are experiencing.