Connect Windows 365 to Citrix Cloud
The following steps are to be performed in the Citrix Cloud administrative console.
- Click on the options menu on the upper left corner, expand My Services, and select DaaS.
- Place the cursor over the arrow in the Manage tab to expand the menu and select Full Configuration.
- Select Quick Deploy on the left side.
- Select Connect next to Connect to Windows 365.
- Log in with the global administrator account and accept the requested permissions.
- Proceed to Assign Citrix licenses to your users.