Enable the Citrix Connector for Windows 365
Enable the Citrix partner connector for Windows 365 in the Microsoft Intune console:
This is not related to Citrix Cloud Connectors used as part of the Citrix Cloud infrastructure.
- Go to
endpoint.microsoft.comand log in with an account that has Global Administrator privileges in MEM.
- Select Tenant administration.
- Select Connectors and tokens.
- Select Windows 365 partner connectors.
- Click Add, select Citrix from the list, set the toggle to On and click Add. The Citrix connector is now enabled.
- Proceed to connect Active Directory to Citrix Cloud.