Troubleshoot connections to resources
Users can manage their active connections using the Connection Center. This feature is a useful productivity tool that enables users and administrators to troubleshoot slow or problematic connections. With Connection Center, users can manage connections by:
- Closing an application.
- Logging off a session. This step ends the session and closes any open applications.
- Disconnecting from a session. This step cuts the selected connection to the server without closing any open applications (unless the server is configured to close applications on disconnection).
- Viewing connection transport statistics.
To manage a connection
On the Citrix Workspace app menu, click Connection Center.
The servers that are used are shown and, for each server, the active sessions are listed.
Do one of the following:
- Select a server, and disconnect from it, log off from it, or view properties of it.
- Select an application, and close the window it is displayed in.