June 14, 2018
Net Promoter Score (NPS)
Citrix Receiver prompts you periodically for Net Promoter Score (NPS) feedback. The prompt is asking you to rate your experience with Citrix Receiver. We use NPS feedback as a tool to measure customer satisfaction and to further improve Citrix Receiver.
The NPS feedback prompt appears as follows:
- When you upgrade to the latest version of Receiver for Windows (Store) edition.
- After every fifth successful connection.
You can rate your experience on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 indicating that you are extremely satisfied.
Ratings of 4 and 5 redirect you to rate your experience in the Microsoft Store.
Ratings between 1 and 3 redirect you to your default email. The content of the email and the recipient email address is auto-populated in the Compose email dialog.
Note: The Net Promoter Score feature works only on the Receiver for Windows (Store) edition.
When you upgrade or install Citrix Receiver for Windows (Store) for the first time, you must add the latest template files to the local GPO. For more information about, see Configuring Group Policy Object administrative template in the Receiver for Windows documentation. The existing settings are retained while importing the latest files after upgrade.
- Open the Citrix Receiver GPO administrative template by running gpedit.msc.
- Under the User Configuration node, go to Administrative Template > Citrix Receiver > User experience.
- Select EnableNPS policy.
- Select Disabled to disable the NPS feedback prompt in a session.
- Restart the session for the changes to take effect.