- What's new
- System requirements and compatibility
- Configure and install using command-line parameters
- Deploy using System Center Configuration Manager 2012 R2
- Deploy Citrix Receiver for Windows from a Web Interface logon screen
- Install and uninstall Citrix Receiver for Windows manually
- Deploy using Active Directory and sample startup scripts
- Deploy Citrix Receiver for Windows from Receiver for Web
- Configuring application delivery
- Configuring StoreFront
- Configuring features and functionality
- Providing users with account information
- Configuring Citrix Receiver Updates
- Configuring the Group Policy Object administrative template
- Optimize the environment
- Improve the user experience
- Enforce trust relationship
- Configure smart card authentication for Web Interface 5.4
- Connect through a proxy server
- Connect through a firewall
- ICA file signing to protect against application or desktop launches from untrusted servers
- Configure deprecated cipher suites
- Configure and enable TLS
- Connect with Secure Gateway
- Elevation level and wfcrun32.exe
- Citrix Receiver for Windows Desktop Lock
- SDK and API
Citrix Receiver for Windows 4.12
Citrix Receiver for Windows is an easy-to-install software that provides access to your applications and desktops using XenApp and XenDesktop from a remote client device. Citrix Receiver for Windows provides access from your desktop, Start menu, Receiver user interface, or web browsers.
You can use Citrix Receiver for Windows on domain and non-domain joined PCs, tablets, and thin clients. Using Citrix StoreFront in conjunction with Citrix Receiver for Windows allows your organization to provide you with self-service access to your applications and desktops - all with a common user interface, regardless of the endpoint device hardware, operating system (32-bit and 64-bit editions), or form factor.
This is the documentation set for Citrix Receiver for Windows 4.12 - the most recent Current Release of Citrix Receiver.
For information about the Long Term Service Release (LTSR) of Citrix Receiver for Windows, see Citrix Receiver for Windows 4.9 LTSR.
For information about the differences between LTSR and Current Releases, see Lifecycle Milestones for Citrix Receiver.
For information about earlier Citrix Receiver for Windows releases, see the following sections: