What’s new in 2209
This release includes the following new features and addresses issues to improve the user experience:
Ability to import Group Policy settings from registry files
Starting with this release, you can convert registry values that you export using the Windows Registry Editor into GPOs for management and assignment. If you are familiar with the Import registry files option available with Registry Entries, this feature:
- Lets you import registry values under both
- Lets you import registry values of the
- Supports converting delete operations associated with registry keys and values that you define in .reg files.
For more information, see Group Policy Settings.
This release includes enhancements to the external task feature. The feature now provides you with three additional options to control when to run external tasks:
- Disconnect. Controls whether to run the external task when a user disconnects from a machine where the agent is running.
- Lock. Controls whether to run the external task when a user locks a machine where the agent is running.
- Unlock. Controls whether to run the external task when a user unlocks a machine where the agent is running.
For more information, see External Tasks.
Workspace Environment Management now supports all versions of Profile Management through 2209. The following new option is now available in the Administration Console > Policies and Profiles > Citrix Profile Management Settings > Advanced Settings interface.
- Enable OneDrive container. If enabled, Profile Management roams OneDrive folders with users by storing the folders on a VHDX disk. The disk is attached during logons and detached during logoffs.
For more information, see Citrix Profile Management Settings.