Add administrators to a Citrix Cloud Government account
Administrators are managed from the Citrix Cloud Government console. If you want to be added as an administrator to an existing Citrix Cloud Government account, you must be invited by an existing administrator of the account.
By default, new administrators have Full Access permissions to all functions in the Citrix Cloud Government account. See Configure administrator permissions in this article to learn how to delegate account administration.
Invite new administrators
After signing in to Citrix Cloud Government, select Identity and Access Management from the menu.
On the Identity and Access Management page, click Administrators. The console shows all the current administrators in the account.
- To select administrators using the default identity provider:
- From the Add administrators from… menu, select Citrix Cloud Government Identity.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to invite.
- To select administrators using Azure Active Directory:
- From the Add administrators from… menu, select Azure AD.
- Click Sign In and provide your credentials for your Azure AD instance on Azure Government.
- Type the user name of the person you want to invite. The email address associated with the user name appears.
- Click Invite. Citrix Cloud Government sends an invitation to the email address you specified and adds the administrator to the list with the status Invite Sent. The email is sent from email@example.com and explains how to access the account.
When the administrator receives the email, they click the Sign In link to accept the invitation. Also, a browser window opens, displaying a page where they can create their password.
If the administrator already has an account, Citrix Cloud Government prompts them to use their existing password and sign in. After accepting the invitation, the administrator receives a welcome email and the Administrators tab shows the administrator as “Active” in the console.
Configure administrator permissions
When you add administrators to your Citrix Cloud Government account, you might need to assign different levels of access to them, such as:
- Help desk access for Virtual Apps and Desktops service
- Access to manage one or more specific cloud services
- Access to manage specific Citrix Cloud Government functions such as Library or Resource Locations
With delegated administration in Citrix Cloud Government, you can configure the access permissions all of your administrators need in accordance with their role in your organization.
To define access permissions
Only Citrix administrators with Full access can define access permissions for other administrators.
- Sign in to Citrix Cloud Government at https://citrix.cloud.us.
- Click the menu button in the top-left corner of the page and select Identity and Access Management.
- Click the Administrators tab.
- Locate the administrator you want to manage, click the ellipsis button, and select Edit access.
- Select Custom access.
- Select or clear each permission as needed.
- Click Save.