Configure Citrix Workspace
The following steps are to be done in the Citrix Cloud administrative console:
If you are integrating Windows 365 with an existing Citrix Cloud tenant in which you already configured Citrix Workspace, you can skip this.
- Select the options menu on the upper left corner, expand My Services, and select DaaS.
- Hover over the Manage tab to expand the menu and select Full Configuration.
- Select Quick Deploy.
- Select Go to Workspace Configuration next to Configure Citrix Workspace.
- Select the Access tab.
- Under Workspace URL note your Citrix Workspace URL. This is the address that your users use to access their Cloud PCs. By default, it’s set to
- If you want to customize your Workspace URL, select Edit.
- Enter your wanted subdomain, review and acknowledge the considerations, and select Save.
- Select the Authentication tab.
- Select the appropriate option for your environment. Please refer to Citrix Workspace documentation for details on configuring authentication methods.
- Select Customize > Preferences.
- If you want the Cloud PC session to launch automatically after users log into Workspace, look for Automatically Launch Desktop, set the toggle to Enabled, and click Save.
- This step is only relevant if your users are using the Windows 365 user portal instead of accessing Citrix Workspace directly, and both your Azure and Workspace IdPs are the same. In this case, if you want Citrix Workspace to not prompt users to authenticate again, look for Federated Identity Provider Sessions, set the toggle to Disabled, and click Save.
- Proceed to Connect Windows 365 to Citrix Cloud.