Citrix Workspace app for HTML5
Microsoft Teams optimization logs
Microsoft Teams optimization supports the latest shim library version 184.108.40.206.
To know the current shim version you use:
- Launch the Microsoft Teams application and initiate a call with one of the users.
- Maximize the Microsoft Teams window after the call is established.
- Open the On-screen keyboard inside the session and click Ctrl + Alt + Shift + 1 keys. You can now view the log files under the downloads folder.
- Open the MSTeams_Diagnostics Log <date><time>.txt file and search for the shim version under type_script. Compare the shim version with 220.127.116.11.
- (Optional) If the shim version is not 18.104.22.168, contact your administrator to upgrade to the latest version.