The following issues have been identified in this release:
- Ubuntu graphics: In HDX 3D Pro, a black frame might appear around applications after resizing the Desktop Viewer, or sometimes, the background can appear black.
- Printers created by the Linux VDA printing redirection might not be removed after logging out of a session.
- CDM files are missing when a directory contains numerous files and subdirectories. This issue might occur if the client side has too many files or directories.
- In this release, only UTF-8 encoding is supported for non-English languages.
- Citrix Receiver for Android CAPS LOCK state can be reversed during session roaming. The CAPS LOCK state can be lost when roaming an existing connection to the Citrix Receiver for Android. As a workaround, use the Shift key on the extended keyboard to switch between upper case and lower case.
- Shortcut keys with ALT do not always work when users connect to the Linux VDA using Citrix Receiver for Mac. Citrix Receiver for Mac sends AltGr for both left and right Options/Alt keys by default. It is possible to change this behavior within the Citrix Receiver settings but the results vary with different applications.
- Slow session launches might occur when users use the Linux VDA with a Delivery Controller from XenDesktop v7.1. The cause is the Common Gateway Protocol (CGP) settings in the ICA file that the v7.1 Delivery Controller generates. When the CGP settings are present, Citrix Receiver attempts to establish a connection on TCP port 2598. However, the default firewall settings on some Linux distributions such as SLED 12 are to drop the TCP SYN packets. As a result, timeout and slow session launches occur. As a workaround, configure the firewall on the Linux VDA to reject the TCP SYN on port 2598. This issue has been addressed in later versions of the Delivery Controller.
- Registration fails when the Linux VDA is rejoined to the domain. The rejoining generates a fresh set of Kerberos keys. But, the Broker might use a cached out-of-date VDA service ticket based on the previous set of Kerberos keys. When the VDA tries to connect to the Broker, the Broker might not be able to establish a return security context to the VDA. The usual symptom is that the VDA registration fails.
This problem can eventually resolve itself when the VDA service ticket expires and is renewed. But because service tickets are long-lived, it can take a long time.
As a workaround, clear the Broker’s ticket cache. Restart the Broker or run the following command on the Broker from a command prompt as Administrator:
This command purges all service tickets in the LSA cache held by the Network Service principal under which the Citrix Broker Service runs. It removes service tickets for other VDAs and potentially other services. However, it is harmless – these service tickets can be reacquired from the KDC when needed again.
- Audio plug-n-play is not supported. You can connect an audio capture device to the client machine before starting to record audio in the ICA session. If a capture device is attached after the audio recording application has started, the application might become unresponsive and you must restart it. If a capture device is unplugged while recording, a similar issue can occur.
- Citrix Receiver for Windows 10 might experience audio distortion during audio recording.